Wednesday, January 27, 2010

*Update* Performance/ Or Object at Large (1/27/2010)

*Update* Performance/ Or Object at Large (1/27/2010)
So I've made some progress on my Sculpture project. And I think I am good on time. I have provided pictures of the piece in progress as well as the intended goal. This is a form of documentation verifying what torture I am enduring at this current moment in time. The materials used thus far include; styrene, hotglue (glue gun), craft-foam, and various heating materials. Next will begin making the rest of the armor -- fiberglassing everything. Ice some resin on the surface of the pieces and then sand so that the parts are evenly flat and ready to be primed, painted and then weathered. On another note. Things so far sound pretty good. But the mounting process has me puzzled. Anyway, I will post up updates as they arise. Of course I don't have a choice..









^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*Update* Collecting Assignment (1/27/2010)
The collection assignment has already been started. I'm scrummaging through the forum for good parts n' whatnot -- honestly doing this assignment. I have to buy every single part individually instead of in bulk. That way I won't be accused of cheating..

Enjoy,

-Jarred

2 comments:

  1. This would be a great do it yourself guide

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed it would! I was actually thinking about making a tutorial with what I'm doing; however, time is a factor and always will be an enemy *sigh*

    ReplyDelete