Sunday, May 16, 2010

Collection Project Update: 5/16/2010

Wow, quite an undertaking I'm well...taking in the...under of, doing? Stating that alone was much more difficult than this project. No. In all honesty, I'm running a little...extremely late on this project. Though I will have it done by end of day Tuesday (Presentation/Critique day), I am definitely going to have some troubles. Upon realizing this, I've decided that I won't exactly be copying the exact "firearm" that I intended to make. However, they will be similar in many ways but just will lack some minor detailing and contouring. After numerous attempts at different types of materials and many upon many tries I've finally settled on making the piece with fillers, plastic, PVC and wood. Then coating it with a textured black coating, i.e., flat, matte, etc. I honestly think that this will turn out well, in addition to turning out really wrong. This is just a mini update for what's to come. I am hoping to get as much done this weekend as I possibly can. Hopefully it will look as I imagined.



















No comments:

Post a Comment