Sunday, April 11, 2010

Update: The Figure - 4/11/2010 *Finished*

Alright, so after the "crushing" incident. My brother agreed to rebuild my project. With some of my help; which most of the time for me, was outside sparring with my bokken. Interestingly enough, he did a bang up job in putting everything back together. I guess that perfectionist trait does that to people. Looking at the wreckage of a mess for the first time instantaneously made you think, "there ain't no way in hale that I'm going to be able to put that back together...[F] that..." In any case, the puzzle pieces that were originally on, came off. So I had to melt the hot glue off and sand down, repaint and do some minor adjustments/tweaking. It came out pretty well. Now today, starting at 10:00AM and roughly 4 hours, 3 hot glue sticks, and 476 puzzle pieces later. I finished, finally. The moment of satisfaction immediately filled the vicinity and plagued the neighboring area, namely my other family members. Hehe :) Anyway, it was done fast due to time constraints and the puzzle pieces do not depict anything so don't try and confuse yourself attempting to see what you can see! Here are some pictures:






Onto the next project. The trophy...

-Jarred

1 comment: