Friday, March 5, 2010

Music

I do apologize but I cannot seem to find a way to put music on blogs using any coding(s) or generators. I've tried uploading, copying, linking and embedding...with no luck. Blogs are so much more different than say myspace. I have no idea why...but at any rate, I seem to have gotten one for to work. But that route does not play automatically and has to load and be pressed "play" to start streaming. Which is completely renders the whole idea of "background" music, useless. The way I put music on my page was through "music shake" which is a site that lets people make music, thus giving the creator various links and codes that are compatible with blogs. If you don't make the music on there, then you cannot possibly host any other songs (from other artists) on. If that makes sense...now I will continue looking for ways to achieve this. Especially with the amount of requests from the class..

Until then,

-Jarred

No comments:

Post a Comment